Monday, August 8, 2016

Beyond Sprinkles


Truth is having a marketplace sale on selected hairs variety packs for 100$L. I don't know how long this sale is for so head on over to Truths marketplace and have yourself a look. I also went around to mainstores and felt in love with Addams, I couldn't help but get my hands on as many products as I can before my computer crashed on me for the 5th time. I will be going back very soon. Hope you have a fabulous start to your weekday my little sprinkles. xoxo Bubbles

↘ Info ↙

Eyes: [Ikon] Triumph Eyes / Oak
Hair: [Truth] Ximena @ Marketplace Sale
-------------------------
Bloody: [Suicidal Unborn] Bloody Knees 01
-------------------------
Jacket: [Addams] Letter Old Jacket / Dark Blue
Top: [Addams] Turtleneck Sleeveless / Pink White
Skirt: [Addams] High Rise Skirt / Ocean
Shoes: [Reign] Livi Wedges (Saturday Sale)
-------------------------
Gum: [Pink Fuel] Yum Bubblegum!
Float: [BunBun] Soda Float / Sakura @ Bon Voyage
Ring: [Candy Crunchers] Monkey Rings
Ears: [Mandala] Steking Ears